Trouble with validate test

Hello, friends of ns-2:

While I have installed ns-2 on my freebsd machine, when I try to run the
validate script, it met the same problem you showed on the web page --
perl5. I am not clear about what you mean by that, that is ns-2 's
configure or perl5's configure doesn't work well?

Another strange problem is that while the first time I run ./validate ,
it doesn't show such problems, but ever since the second time, all tests
show this. I didn't understand the reason.

Thank you for your help.

Haibin