Help:How to set TCP RTT?

Hi, all

I am new to NS.

I have read in some papers, e.g.,
draft-ibanez-diffserv-assuared-eval-00.pdf

which reported a simulation scenario (with one
bottleneck link) where an RTT of 100ms for all
40 TCP connections was used. My understanding is
that RTT depends on link delays and queueing delay
and should vary from connection to connection.

I was wondering how to set the RTT for a connection
explicitly in NS in order to achieve above ideal
case (i.e., same RTT for all connections).
I looked through the code (tcp.cc)
t_rtt_, t_rtxcur_ are estimated on line. BTW, which
one, t_rtt_ or t_rtxcur_ is the RTT?

I would be grateful if anyone could show me how to
set the RTT.
Thank you very much.

-Fan