Re: Link layer problem

Rajkumar - Paulraj <[email protected]> writes:

> Hi all
>
> I am using ns-allinone-2.1b4.
> The function sendto in class LL doesnt seem to work properly with the
> "ifdef undef_oldlan" in the code. However, when I commented the ifdef
> and endif statements it seems to be working fine.
> I would appreciate if anybody can clarify this for me.

The conditional complilation was added by people who wanted to use the
old lan model (prior to 2.1b4).  Since you've indicated that you are
using 2.1b4, the new lan model should work for you.  In fact, I
believe that it shouldn't work properly if you define undef_oldlan.
My suggestion is to re-install ns-2.1b4 or use ns current snapshot.

  -Yuri