Linker error

hi
 i'm trying to build ns in my Sun Ultra workstation.
 I tried both "from pieces" and "all in one".

 i get the following linker error:

__rtti_user                         timer-handler.o
terminate__Fv                       tclAppInit.o
__rtti_si                           rng.o
__rtti_class                        object.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ns

Please tell me whats wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Anand