Re: FQ not working

> Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 03:21:44 PST
> From: Srikar B S <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: FQ not working
>

> I tried the example 2 from Greis's tutorial web pages. He uses
> SFQ on one of the links. When I change the queue type to FQ.
> ns exit without any message, returns code 1 and simulations is incomplete.
> Any idea why this problem occurs, do I have to set up some parameters
> or something.
>
> Please Help, Thank you
>
> Srikar

Srikar,

The code to support FQ is not fully implemented in the current version
of ns.  There is C++ code in fq.cc, but the necessary tcl code is not
yet in the simulator.

There is a tcl script in tcl/ex/fq.cc which uses FQ.  I believe this
script runs successfully, so that may be useful to you.  But integrating
this into the simulator may require some effort.

Lee