asymetric simplex links

Hi!

I am student who is going to use NS for my thesis work (OS: Windows NT). I
have
a simple question I hope anyone can answer.

I have studied Marc Greis tutorial page for ns, and have a question about
section V.1. The Topology.

The topolgy that I want to create is a simple asymetric link with two nodes
and with two simplex links between them.

1. Is it possible to use two simplex links between two nodes?

2. Is there a similar command like $ns duplex-link-op for the simpex links ?

I would be thankful for your answer.

/Magnus