request

Hello,,

When I tried to build the ns. I found the following error:

 -ltk8.0 -L../tclbox/lib -ltcl8.0   -lXext -lX11  -ldnet_stub  -lm
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
/usr/bin/ld:
scheduler.o: cur_stack(MemInfo *) : multiply defined
scheduler.o: cur_heap(MemInfo *) : multiply defined
Unresolved:
OTclOInstVarOne
*** Exit 1
Stop.
Ns make failed! Exiting ...

Iam working on Alpha system with DEC osf unix v4.0b and gcc v2.8.1 .
Please if you know how to help me to solve this problem or know someone
who worked with the same platform let me know the e-mail address of him.

Waiting for your fast reply..