ns test suites

Hello, all,

I am a new ns user, and just finished installing it on a NT machine.  Now
i am have problems in passing the test suites.  When i run

ns test-suite-simple.tcl tahoe1 QUIET

it looks that the perl (invoked by the ns) could not run.  I've already
pin-point the problem statement in test-suite-simple.tcl, it is:

exec perl -ane $perlCode out.tr >@ $f

it seems the perl just waits for input from the keyboard, while it should
run the perl code defined in the tcl file.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?  Thanks a lot in advance!

Gang Wu
School of ECE
Purdue University
West Lafayette, Indiana 47905