About ns2.0 with Visual C++ 6.0

Hi,

Is there anyone who complied ns2.1.4 using VC++6.0 successfuly. I tried
several times, all got failed for some template definitaions of Islist in
nilist.h, I doubt if something changed in the new compiler. Since I've never
met this problem when I used VC5.0. And I have examined the related codes,
there are no many changes from ns2.1.b3 to ns2.1.b4.

So, if someone have successfully compiled ns2.0 in VC6.0, please give me some
clue! I met the first problem in compiling tcp-int.cc....

Just get professional version VC6.0, want to have a try, I think it will be
much more convinent to check mistakes in this environment before deploy
experiments in UNIX.

Cheers,

Ling
12/5
*  Ling Su                                                  *
*  622 Harley Drive #4                                      *
*  Columbus OH 43202                          <((((((       *
*  Email: [email protected]         ( .  .   )      *
*  telephone:(614)267-6323(H)                ( /   )        *
*        O_O      I dream, I suspect, I love...     ^_^     *