TCP

  Dear Sir,
I'm using ns in my project. I have a simple problem but I cannot find the
answer from the notes. In my simulation, there is a TCP connection between
two nodes and the connection between the nodes goes up and down at
arbitrary times. My problem is that the size of the congestion window
(cwnd_) doesn't change during the simulation. It is always one. (Although
there is at least 5 seconds between up an down) .I will be glad if someone
can help me. Thanks for your help in advance.

                                               OZAN SOLMAZ
                                            BILKENT UNIVERSITY
                                         DEPARTMENT of ELECTRICAL and
                                           ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING.