Re: simple code-no outpuit-help!

Hi Sid
In the code given by you, There's no mention of opening a trace file(any
name) where ns can record the tracings. So try adding these lines:

set f [open trace.tr w]
$ns trace-all $f

And modify procedure finish{} as :

proc finish {} {
        global ns nf f
        $ns flush-trace
        close $nf
	close $f
        exec nam out.nam &
        exit 0
 }

This will create the desired trace file (trace.tr) for you.

Hope this helps

Manpreet.