Re: Installing ns (Please send replies to [email protected])

after I install it, I find it correct except xgraph module.

I test it use validate command , it is ok under quiet mode.

can anyone tell me how to install xgraph module?

Regards

Fu ChengPeng
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Information Engineering Dept.