No Subject

On Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:37:37 +0100, Gabriele Giambonini wrote:

>Hi !
>
>I'm running "HTTP Model based on empirical data" by Giao Nguyen, but I'm
>not able to have nice coloured flows with nam:
>
>$http0 set fid_ 1
>
>The command seems to be ignored ...

I would guess then that set fid_ is a TCP-specific command.
You probably need to add code to http to pass the fid down to tcp.
(That probably implies making a new method, not just an instance
variable.)

This would be useful to have (colorized is good :-), if you get it
working, send in a patch.

   -John Heidemann