Multicast encapsulation

Hi,

My objective is to simulate IP encapsulation.

I have incoming data packet(Unicast) coming to my node (Foreign Agent)
which I want
these packet's IP addr to be changed to a multicast address before leaving
this node (Foreign Agent) .

I changed the destination ip address to :

 (hdrip->dst_ = A multicast address) in the classifier of the Foreign Agent.

but it didn't work because when the unicast packet comes into my node it
goes to the classifier for unicast,
therefore when I changed the address and sent it out the unicast classifier
couldnot find a slot to send out the packet.

Maybe in the first place  I am able to direct the unicast packet into the
multicast classifier at my node, it will work.

Does anyone know how to do that?
or there is a better way to simulate IP encapsulation.

Thanks.

Ching Wi