Problem when running Mobile IP code from Perkins

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if someone is using Perkins' contributed module
simulating mobile IP as I am having some trouble running it.

The problem is apparently coming from the NAM trace.  When
not activated, the simple example in tcl/ex/mip-test.tcl from
Perkins is running OK, but not when I set namtrace-all.  I didn't
make any change to the example file tcl/ex/mip-test.tcl.

Has anyone any idea concerning this ?
I would appreciate any comments.

I am using a SUN ULTRA 5 under solaris

Thanks a lot,
Thierry.

--
* mailto:[email protected]  Tel +33 (0) 4 76 61 52 69
* INRIA Rhone-Alpes Projet SIRAC                    (fax 52 52)