Re: I can't use LAN broadcast! Help ME~~~~

[email protected] wrote:
If you're using unicast addresses, and have multiple receivers, what
are you setting your sender dest. address to?

Hum~~ my question's mean is how can i set multiple destination in Lan Broadcast....
There is no multiple destination setting in previous source(i sent my source)
And My Object is Message Agent can get broadcast message.....

I knew that if we useing LAN-Node and send packet in LAN , we can use broadcast.....
and then how?

duplicate packet was sended until Link layer? MAC layer?
I know that packet is duplicated in "classifier-mac.cc"...

if we want use hareware broadcast, Do we have to fix "ll.cc", "mac-csma.cc"?