FullTCP

Hi,

	I'm using FullTCP to send data between
agents that I've created. I need a function
like the socket's blocked send. So, I implemented
a method done() as is suggested in the ns
documentation and set the flags to "MSG_EOF" in the
call to sendmsg(). However, the function finish() is
never called, and therefore neither does the method done().

The error reported is:

0.533179: FullTcpAgent::recv(_o122) too-big ACK (ack: 2, maxseq:1)

It seems that the buffer is empty before it sends any data.
So, the program starts the connection and try to close it.

Does anyone know how to do it correctly?

Thanks,

Renata Teixeira.

Renata Cruz Teixeira  - M.Sc. Student, PEE/COPPE/UFRJ
Research area: Distributed virtual reality
E-mail:[email protected]