help

Hi,
I'm a new user in ns.
When I install ns in windows 95 following ns-build.html,
I met some problems. Would you please tell me how to solve them?
Thanks.

1 "For Windows 95/98/NT: (Microsoft Visual C++ is required)
 "A self-extracted ns binary code for windows (32-bit) is available for downloading.
 " Run vcvars32.bat in $YOUR_VC_PATH/bin to setup pathnames for your
   "     VC executables.
I try to run vcvars32.bat,but it shows" out of environment space"
2 "Important Look at the pathnames for VC++ in conf/makefile.win. If they do
  "not match what's in your system, correct them. Also look at other pathnames
 " in that file, e.g., for Tcl/TK and OTcl, set them to the correct one.
   I can't find the file conf/makefile.win.