Compile errors & a fix

Howdy.  Just a little FYI.  Not so much a problem with your
software as an environment issue you might run in to in the
future.

I'm compiling ns-2.1b4 and tclcl-1.0b7 on FreeBSD 2.2.6.
The source is on an NT server w/ a freeware NFS server.  The poor NFS
server is not case sensitive, so gcc gets confused by the file
tclcl-1.0b7/Tcl.h, which it confuses with /usr/local/include/tcl8.0/tcl.h.

My fix was to put -I/usr/local/include/tcl8.0 as the first
entry in the INCLUDES directive.  Haven't finished compiling yet,
but that seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks,
Marc Mosko
UCSC grad student