Please Please, someone help!!!

Hello,

I've been trying to install ns under windows 95, using visual c++ v5. As
time has gone by I've been having more and more success. However I am
still falling at some of the hurdles.

I think that the problem that I am having is in installing tcl, tk and
otcl. Indeed it is with otcl that I have the least confidence.

Please could you send me copies of the makefiles from a successfully
completed installed example. Along with a text list of the complete file
and directory structure. Using these as a template I think I may be able
to progress towards a successful installation. Or at least define the
problems that I am having a little more precisely.

Thank you,

Peter Tillotson.

[email protected]