Re: limited, non-reusable port numbers

Arnold,

There's a small package developed as part of my work at AT&T
Labs-Research last summer to simulate heavy web traffic. It's been
integrated into the main ns-2 distribution: tcl/http/http-mod.tcl.
The implementation 'recycles' tcp agents (i.e. port numbers) after the
previous transmissions are done. You can check out the example script
tcp/http/http-mod-ex.tcl on how to use this code.

Cheers,
-Polly