Having some problem!!

Hello,
I am trying to install ns_2. I tried to do it from pieces and all
at once but whenever I run the configuration I will get a message
that is telling me tcl is not installed completely.
Below is a typical message that I am getting.

SOS SOS SOS

Regards

Amir Birjandi

"ns_2 message"

checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for c++... c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... yes
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for main in -lXbsd... no
checking for socket in -lsocket... yes
checking for gethostbyname in -lnsl... yes
checking for getnodebyname in -ldnet_stub... no
checking for snprintf... no
checking for tcl.h... -I../tcl8.0/generic
checking for libtcl8.0... no
checking for init.tcl... ../tcl8.0/library
checking for tclsh8.0... no
checking for tclsh... tclsh
configure: error: Installation of tcl seems incomplete.
Please correct the problem or re-run with --with-tcl=no.