Re: Group changes in SRM

Node has a method called leave-group{}, which can be used to leave a
group. See ~ns/tcl/ex/mcast.tcl for an example. I don't know SRM provides
a function for you to leave group, but you can easily write a method for
Agent/SRM to do that following the example of Agent/SRM::start{} (in
~ns/tcl/mcast/srm.tcl). IMHO.

- Haobo