Error

Hi,

I was trying to compile ns but it gave me an error so i commented the
sections where a Makefile is generated..

"Makefile.in is newer than Makefile."
"You need to re-run configure."
        false
The name specified is not recognized as an
internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'false' : return code '0x1'
Stop.

It compiled beautifully but on executing it gave me this error.....

ns:
global warned_
if ![info exists warned_($msg)] {
puts stderr $msg
set warned($msg) 1
}
: can't read "msg": no such variable
    while executing
"info exists warned_($msg)"

Can anyone help me out ?  ... Is there archive of previous messages to this
mailing list..... Thanks alot in advance.......

Sukesh