Core Based Tree(CBT) for ns

Hello folks,

I'm currently trying to track down an implementation of the Core Based Tree
Protocol for ns.

I checked through the archives and found emails of a couple of individuals who
said they were working on implementations. I've emailed them but have not
received a response so now I guess it's time for the broadcast approach

Can anyone direct me to an implementation of CBT?

cheers,

Paul

Paul White
Department of Computer Science, University College London, Tel: (0171) 419 3701
Gower Street, WC1E 6BT, London, England                    Fax: (0171) 387 1397

Mobile: 0956 675801