improve TCP SACK

I have some ideas to improve the TCP Sack, but need to do simulation. Since
I am not familiar with either unix or ns, I appreciate very much if somebody
can do this research jointly with me. The basic idea is to make use of the
feedback informaiton in Sack, get a better estimation of throughput, delay,
loss rate etc, and adjust window properly. If anybody trusts me and wants to
try, I will give you the detailed idea and algorithm. Even if you have
negtive comments, you are welcome.
Thank you very much.

Tang Oo 	Research Engineer
Network Technology Research Center
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Tel: (65)7905362	Fax: (65)7926894