Re: NT & ns2b4

Dear Haobo,

 I compiled ns from the source but when i tried to execute it it gave me
the following errors:-->

ns:
global warned_
if ![info exists warned_($msg)] {
puts stderr $msg
set warned($msg) 1
}
: can't read "msg": no such variable
while executing
"info exists warned_($msg)"

Since you have compiled it successfully it seems tthat you have a stable
version.... can you please attach it or tell me where to download it
from....?

Thanks in advance...

Sukesh