Re: Problem with installing the nam

Hello yangh,

I think you should provide more details about your problem such as the
platform you use, etc. It seems that you can not "make" nam and
xgraph, in this case, I think you should also provide the error
output by "make".

y> Hi,

y> I got the problems when I tried to install the allinone version. It seems
y> that I could not install the nam and xgraph. There are some errors when it
y> compile the file "xgraph.c" and "xwd.c". Anyone could give me some
y> suggestions? Thank you for your help.

y> Yang

Best regards,
 Huang                            mailto:[email protected]