Re: I am sorry that I do not know how to start ns2.

Hello,
    Thank you previous help.
The Marc Greis's tutorial is really a good guide for me.
However,when I try the first example, I meet a problem.
>From the text of the first tcl script, I feel there should be an
execute file "nam". Nevertheless, I can not find it in any directorys.
There is only a directory name "nam" under the directory "ns-2".
I do not know whether the above fact means I have not installed nam
successfully since validate only checks ns-2 simulator.
    What I downloaded and installed is ns-allinone-2.1b4a.
    By the way, what is the difference between nam.1 and nam?

    Sincerely Yours,
                Sun Kai