Re: I am sorry that I do not know how to start ns2.

If you are installing all-in-one on Linux, and did not find nam, As
mentioned in the nam FAQ, the problem may be:

Problem: Nam gets link errors when building with references to "dlopen"
    similar functions beginning with dl. (This problem also occurs with
	ns.)

    Work-around: You need to manually add the library for dynamic linking
    to ns's Makefile. Look in the Makefile for the line LIB= and add your
    systems library for dynamic linking (typically -ldl).

So, You need to manually make nam after you modified Makefile under nam/
to add in -ldl.

Also please visit:
	http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/nam/nam-problems.html

Good Luck.