Re: I am sorry that I do not know how to start ns2.

Hi,
    Thank you very much. I added the "-ldl" in the appropriate
place in the Makefile. It seems there are some progressed, but
there is still a fault. I do not know why.
    Before I added "-ldl",  I tried to "make". It did not work.
     After I added the "-ldl", I try it again. Yes, it looks good. I
can "make" it smoothly.

     But when I run it, there was still a fault, although this time, it
did not report something wrong wtih libtcl80.... :

"./nam-1.0a6: error in loading shared libraries
  libotcl.so can not open shared object file: No such file or directory"

  So, I review the Makefile of "nam". I find, yes, in the "LIB=..".
there are words like "../otcl -lotcl". And in the directory "otcl",
there is the file "libotcl.so". It makes me more confusing.
   By the way, I have re-completed "configure, make, make install" otcl.
So, in the directory /usr/local/lib, there is also the file
"libotcl.so".
Perhaps, I should add "/usr/local/lib -loctl" in the Makefile?

   What is wrong with my installation and runing?
   Really hope your further help.

   Best wishes,

    Sun Kai