trace format

Hi,
    I am a new user of ns-2. Right now, I am trying to modify the tracing
format that my simulation program can get. I added a trace function in my
CBT class and a trace class under the Agent/Message, but it doesn't work
properly. So could you give me some suggestions on how to change the trace
format in the output ".tr" file?

   Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Sarah

  Sarah Xiaohui Liu, 613-765-3203                        o__     o~__
  Email: [email protected]                  _,>/_   _,>/_
            [email protected]                     (*)   (*) (*)   (*)
  Mail Stop: SEAL Group, Nortel Networks Corp.
  21 Richardson Side Road, Kanata, ON K2K 2C1