a question on multicasting

Hello, all

I have the following question about mcast, I appreciate your answers.

(1) I am having a cbr src that attached to a node, during the simualtion,
I explicitly ask the $cbr agent attached at that node to join a multicast
group. As I run the simulation, I can see that src node can received
all multicast traffic destined to that group. So my question is: where
does all the traffic that $sbr agent received go? deleted at the end-node?
Can src agent receive outside traffic so long as it join the group?

tks,

shuqian