creating tcp agents and connecting them during simulation

I have to make some algorithms of event dispatching for my thesis
and I'll have to make some simulation to validate my work.
The application described in my algotithms will use some full tcp
connection and will establish some of such connection dinamically during
their
execution. (for example a message sent from B carring the address of A
is received by C,
conseuqently C create a full tcp connection with A)
Do you believe that ns-2 is suitable for such a work?
I have read Mark Greis's  tutorial and it seemed to my that ns-2 is a
bit too
static for my needs (every connection has to be established before the
simulation starts) isn't it?

Tank you in advice

        Giovanni Bricconi
        [email protected]