Re: Question on mac-test.tcl

Look in your ns-lib.tcl file.  You have probably a line there 'source
../lan/vlan.tcl'.  If you do, then you don't need to do anything
special (don't need explicitly to source anything, you can use LANs as
described in nsDoc and in test-suite-lan.tcl.  However, if your ns-lib
doesn't source vlan.tcl, I suggest you update your version of ns from
the current snapshot.

 -Yuri