		    H. Nah
	Date:       January 1999
        Mailbox:    [email protected], [email protected],
		    [email protected], [email protected],
		    [email protected], [email protected]
	Pages:      31
        Characters: 74936
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None
        I-D Tag:    draft-pullen-ipv4-rsvp-04.txt

This document describes a detailed model of IPv4 multicast with RSVP
that has been developed using the OPNET simulation package [4], with
protocol procedures defined in the C language.  The model was
developed to allow investigation of performance constraints on routing
but should have wide applicability in the Internet multicast/resource
reservation community.  We are making this model publicly available
with the intention that it can be used to provide expanded studies of
resource-reserved multicasting.

[boilerplate. L.]