packet flow

Hi, everybody:

I got a problem when I am trying to get some user defined trace file. Before
I add the trace agent class and annotate functions, I can get an animation
of the packet flowing from RP router to other nodes in the multicast group.
After all those adding, I can only get some text message and the animation
of the packet flow was gone.  I am using the CBR agent as the senders and
using the Null degenerate agent to receive the packets.

Could you help me solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

sarah
  Sarah Xiaohui Liu, 613-765-3203                        o__     o~__
  Email: [email protected]                  _,>/_   _,>/_
            [email protected]                     (*)   (*) (*)   (*)
  Mail Stop: SEAL Group, Nortel Networks Corp.
  21 Richardson Side Road, Kanata, ON K2K 2C1