Re: asking for mbone topology file

Shuqian,

I just checked in a partial mbone topology  and an example script that
makes use of the topology. They should appear in the daily snapshot
tomorrow.  tcl/ex/shuttle.tcl is the topology file, and
tcl/ex/shuttle-mcast.tcl is the driving script.

Notes:
o. It is a partial mbone topology generated from a 96 mbone trace, so
might not be a good representative for current mbone.
o. The 96 trace reveals only the connectivity of the topology, so
all the links are given identical bandwidth and delay.
o. This simulation, shuttle-mcast.tcl will need a substential amount of
memory and CPU time.

cheers,
-Polly