Problem testing ns on Window's 95 platform

Hello,

I am trying ns on Windows 95. I had installed the TCL, TK, Otcl, Perl and
downloaded the ns binary code. To test the ns on Window's 95, I ran a test
suite ns-2\tcl\test\test-suite-simple.tcl and had a problem to remove the
old trace file. Here is  what I ran and the error message:

D:>ns test-suite-simple.tcl timers net0
couldn't execute "rm": no such file or directory
	while executing
"exec rm -f out.tr temp.rands"

"rm" is a unix command, so I changed it to "del". But still doesn't work.
How to fix this problem?

Also, is there any test-suite for Window's? Most the test suite use nam to
show the result. How do I verify the test result on Window's?

Laura Liu
Wireless IP Mobility
Nortel Networks
Tel:  972-685-7960