Re: Web Cache using tcp-full?

You can use it. Simply say: "Http set TRANSPORT_ FullTcp". :) Many tests
in test-all-webcache.tcl uses that, e.g., Test/http4f.

Right now it doesn't have size constraint and doesn't have replacement
algorithm. But I think it's straightforward to add it in. In fact I'll
probably do that later this month.

- Haobo