Mobility and multicast

Hi everyone.

My intention is to simulate multicast in mobile network.

1)      Is it possible with ns?
        (Possible means that someone has already done that.)

2)      Does CMU Monarch extension to the ns simulator
        or mobility support by Charles Perkins support multicast?

3)      When will the next ns release be available?
        (Should that include mobility support?)

4)      Does those mobility extensions provide any other output
        than tracefile? So could I animate the mobility simulation
        somehow?

Please let me know, if you know answer to some of my questions.

Simo Kosunen
[email protected]