European ns mirror now operational

Back in September, John Heidemann wrote:
> A number of people from Asia have reported problems downloading.
> We're happy to work with someone to mirror the files elsewhere.

We're now running a public European ftp mirror of the ns
directory.

ftp.ee.surrey.ac.uk is now mirroring
ftp://mash.cs.berkeley.edu/dist/

under:

ftp://ftp.ee.surrey.ac.uk/pub/Mirrors/mash.cs.berkeley.edu/dist/

This mirror is synchronised with Berkeley daily, around 6am GMT. This
means that the daily snapshots here will generally be a day behind the
ones at Berkeley;  Berkeley's timestamps are preserved unchanged, so
you'll be able to tell the vintage from the date.

Cheers,

L.