bandwidth calculation

Hi, can anyone help me with the following?

In some test-scripts, graphs representing bandwidth are displayed. I've seen
it being done only in tests where the CBQ-link is used (i.e.
test-suite-cbq.tcl) . The bandwith calculation in the 'finish' procedure
uses the following line:

set bw [[$cbqlink_ set link_] set bandwidth_]

I've tried to do bandwith calculations like this on normal (non CBQ links)
but it doens't work as there doens't appear to be a variable bandwidth_ on
those links.

I assume it's a property of the CBQlink that makes bandwidth calculations
possible and before I dig into it I'd like to know:

- How can I do similar calculations for non-CBQlinks?  (and TCP traffic)
- Does anyone have some sample-scripts?

I don't mean Mark Greis' tutorial option  since that's for CBR agents in
conjunction with a LossMonitor (not for TCP).

Thanks in advance, Sjoerd Janssen