Questions on LAN trace output.

Hi,

I did a following LAN testing:

	0      2       4     6
        ----+------+------+-----+-----LAN
            1      3       5     7

The connection is created from node(0) to node(3), node(0) sends tcp
packets to node(3). Here is the first part of the trace output in "out"

h 0 0 8 tcp 1000 ------- 0 0.0 3.0 0 0
h 0.002044 3 8 ack 40 ------- 0 3.0 0.0 0 1
h 0.00316 0 8 tcp 1000 ------- 0 0.0 3.0 1 2
h 0.00316 0 8 tcp 1000 ------- 0 0.0 3.0 2 3
h 0.005044 3 8 ack 40 ------- 0 3.0 0.0 1 4

Node(8) seem to be the "virtual" LanNode. And the trace only monitors the
packets sent to this "virtual" LanNode. As:
	node(0) send tcp pkt to LanNode 	(actually send to node(3))
	node(3) send ack pkt to LanNode 	(actually send to node(0))
	node(0) send tcp pkt to LanNode		(actually send to node(3))

My question is what "h" means here? Is there a queue setup for monitoring
enque, deque, reveive and drop? I attached the source code and out file for
detail information.

 <<lantest-liul.tcl>>  <<out>>

Any help is appreciated!

regards,