RHL 5.2 RPMs of otcl-1.0a3, tclcl-1.0b7, and ns-2.1b4?

I was wondering if one couldn't contribute Red Hat Package Manager variants of
the otcl, tclcl, and ns? I have made them for myself and could upload them to
Red Hat's Contrib Net (ftp://incoming.redhat.com/libc6) so that they might
appear at ftp://contrib.redhat.com/libc6?

All the packages are "freely" redistributable provided you also distribute a
copyright notice. So I made these up and could upload src rpms and i386 and
sparc binary ones.

What do you think? It might get people trying them out and get the heat up for
the next releases...

BTW, I've already submitted otcl before I thought of the good idea of asking the
list first... Sorry if I offended anyone by doing that, you can stop me now...

/ChJ