Re: TCP-INT's cwnd_

At 5:46 PM 2/15/99, Neal Cardwell wrote:
> The cwnd_ of a TCP-INT connection is in the corresponding TCP Session,
> which can be accessed via (untested code):
>
>         set our_session [$tcp session]
>         $our_session set cwnd_
>
> neal

Neal,
Thanks for your reply. I tried the above code, but my script, which worked
well when using other TCPs, crashed with "Segmentation fault (core dumped)".

Any other ideas?

Arnold Pandapotan SIBORO   シボロ・アーノルド
Information Network Lab, KIT, Iizuka-shi, Japan.
九州工業大学電子情報工学科尾家研究室

asiboro@yen.cse.kyutech.ac.jp, aps@fsai.kyutech.ac.jp
http://www.fsai.kyutech.ac.jp/‾asiboro

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute.
THAT's relativity." -- Albert Einstein