Re: DM routing no longer works

Hi,

I tried a DM example script (tcl/ex/newmcast/mcast3.tcl)using the latest ns
snapshot (downloaded last week), and it is working fine. all the
join/prune are ok. I also have the chance to look into the DM.tcl file,
from my point of view, it should be no problem to run.

Maybe you can describe what problem you've encountered to the mailing list.

shuqian