Re: change the color of a link

I tested it on current nam snapshot and ns snapshot and it worked. I think
1.0a5 is up-to-date enough for the color stuff. If your nam crashed or
refused to parse the output it's probably due to additional new nam
trace features in the current ns snapshot. If it accepts the trace, and
link color doesn't change, can you verify that you changed the link color
after ns started ($ns run)?

- Haobo