Re: change the color of a link

I did a verification on example script tcl/ex/newmcast/mcast5.tcl, add the
color change line after $ns run, it is still not working to set the color
correctly, although it could accept the trace perfectly. I also try to
change color of individual nodes and different type of pkts, they're
all working properly. if it is able to change color of nodes/pkts, why not
links then?

tks,

shuqian