From: Hyeong Soo Chang
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 1999 2:56 AM
Subject: using xgraph with latex

Hello..

I generated a postcript file by using xgraph.
When I try to include the file into a document, latex says the following
error.

LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in file.ps (no BoundingBox).

I tried to use ps2epsi, not working in this way.

If anyone has experience about this, please help me.

Hyeong Soo Chang.